UCLA punter Jeff Locke spoke with FOX Sports NEXT at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama..…
Bruins Look Good at Senior Bowl
Johnathan Franklin Franklin emerged as the top back on the North squad. He proved over the week that he can run between the tackles, catch the football out of the backfield and pass protect. Franklin, 5-foot-10 and 205-pounds, has some deception to his game because he plays a little bigger than his size. Franklin will surprise you with some power. He has good vision and sees and sets up blocks...
25 Fans online
- Monroe has minor knee surgery - out a few weeks
- Game Thread week #4: Baltimore Ravens vs. Carolina Panthers
- Steelers just lost to the Bucs
- If Flacco played for the Colts, Patriots, Saints, or Broncos
- Could 2014 FINALLY Be Flacco's Year?