RavensInsider.com publisher Jason Butt answers subscribers' questions concerning the Baltimore…
Lewis sees positive results with weight loss
Ray Lewis has been pleased with how he's performing at his new weight, given that he's lighter than he's ever been in his 17-year NFL career. Lewis is listed at 240 pounds but appears even lighter than that. Part of his reasoning for the weight loss was to be able to adapt to the changing landscape of the NFL, with quarterbacks passing the ball over the middle more to athletic tight ends that...
18 Fans online
- Monroe has minor knee surgery - out a few weeks
- Game Thread week #4: Baltimore Ravens vs. Carolina Panthers
- Steelers just lost to the Bucs
- If Flacco played for the Colts, Patriots, Saints, or Broncos
- Could 2014 FINALLY Be Flacco's Year?