OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens have selected Colorado State tight end Crockett Gillmore with the 99th overall pick in the NFL draft.
Gillmore was the second player taken by Baltimore in the third round. It was the first of four compensatory picks for Baltimore, tied with the New York Jets for most in the NFL in the 2014 draft.
Compensatory picks cannot be traded.
The 6-foot-6, 260-pound Gillmore started all 14 games in 2013 and had 47 catches.
Baltimore's first three picks were all defensive players from successful, big-name schools. After taking Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley on Thursday night with the 17th overall selection, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome picked Florida State tackle Timmy Jernigan in the second round before selecting Jernigan's former teammate, safetly Terrence Brooks, with the 79th overall pick.
Ravens take Crockett Gillmore 99th overall
10 Fans online
- I thought Kubiak was going to fix all this
- Brandon Meriweather Suspended For Hits on Ravens
- Drew Forrester got fired today
- Officer Wilson support group raises over $300,000
- Game Thread Preseason game #3: Ravens vs. Redskins